Merit Health Medical Group provides comprehensive care for conditions that affect the ear, nose and throat. Ear, nose and throat doctors work with audiologists, neurologists and other specialists to treat minor issues such as earaches and sinus conditions, as well as complex problems with hearing, balance, taste and speech.
Ear, nose and throat doctors are trained in both medical and surgical treatment, so when surgery is necessary, your ENT specialist can manage all aspects of your treatment.
Our ENT services include:
- Ear problems (Otology) - Loss of hearing, ear infections, ear pain, dizziness
- Nasal and sinus problems (Rhinology) - Sinus infections, allergies, difficulty breathing, altered sense of smell
- Throat problems (Laryngology) - Snoring, tonsillitis, voice loss, difficulty swallowing, hoarseness, chronic cough, acid reflux
- Tumors of the head and neck - Thyroid goiters, skin cancer, voice box, salivary glands, other swelling in the face or neck
- Pediatric ENT Care - Ear infections, recurrent tonsillitis, snoring, obstructive sleep apnea, speech delay, hearing loss, allergy
Charles Cannon, M.D.
Peter Casano, M.D.
Alfred Windham, M.D.