Cardiac care at Merit Health Medical Group focuses on the functions and disorders of the heart and circulatory system.
According to the American Heart Association, 84 million people in the U.S. suffer from some form of cardiovascular disease, which affects blood flow throughout the body. Cardiovascular disease can lead to heart attacks, strokes or other serious complications.
The heart care specialists at Merit Health Medical Group provide routine and preventive cardiac services, as well as help manage chronic conditions. We are dedicated to helping you maintain a healthy heart.
Our cardiology services include:
- 24-Hour Holter Monitor
- 30-Day Event Monitor
- Abdominal Aorta Ultrasound
- Cardiac Angiogram
- Cardiac Angioplasty and Stenting
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Declotting of clotted AV graft and Fistula
- Dialysis Access Care including Angiogram, Angioplasty and Stenting of AV graft and fistula
- Echo Studies
- Lower Extremity Arterial and Venous Doppler Studies
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Peripheral Angiogram, Angioplasty and Stenting for Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Tilt Table Testing
- Treadmill Stress Test
- Tunneled Dialysis Catheter Placement for Hemodialysis
- Vein Mapping of the extremities in End Stage
- Kidney Disease patients for optimal dialysis
- AV fistula and graft creation
Abdul G. Bahro, M.D.
Qasim M. Cheema, M.D.
Almois Mohamad, M.D.
Daniel Silvio, PA-C
Murray Whitaker, M.D.